Final Fantasy VII

Liquidfox

Okay I have run into a problem concerning scripted events in a few games. One being brigandine and the other being Final Fantasy VII.

Here it goes. So far in the game I have had it running perfectly. I have just now reached the second reactor and put the bomb in place. I am at the part where normally the script comes into play to open a door cloud barret and tifa have to hit the switch at the same time. This is not happening which is not opening the door which is stopping me from continueing through the game. Does anyone have this problem as well? Does anyone know how to fix it? Would it be the bios or something? I have tried each bios so far and none seem to change anything. Please help me out.

hagbard

Liquidfox

What for? I have beaten the game before. I know whats supposed to happen and its not working. The game acts as if there is no script for the door to open.

montpics

What plugins did you use? And I'm pretty sure that I played it till Disc 2 with no problems. :cool:

Liquidfox

Do you know which part im talking about? Its in FFVII where your about to meet Mr President. Right before you meet him in the second reactor. The part where he flies away in a helicopter...To enter that room with that large bridge which collapses...You need to get through these doors. To get through the doors everyone in your party must hit the open button in sync. Now its not even an option to do so. Nothing happens, the game doesnt try to make me do that as it should. Meaning i cant open the doors.

Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.6
P.E.Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9
Pete's CDR ASPI Driver 1.5

and bios 7502

by the way which is the best plugins to use? also whenever i go to an option for epsxe for plugins this screen always comes up RSNXT.dll was not found. and WNASPI32.dll not found. I don know what those mean.

mhl12

plugins depend on your computer. I'm srry, cant help you on the game b/c I don't own it.

montpics

Liquidfox said:
Do you know which part im talking about? Its in FFVII where your about to meet Mr President. Right before you meet him in the second reactor. The part where he flies away in a helicopter...To enter that room with that large bridge which collapses...You need to get through these doors. To get through the doors everyone in your party must hit the open button in sync. Now its not even an option to do so. Nothing happens, the game doesnt try to make me do that as it should. Meaning i cant open the doors.
Well, I could remember that one. That one too I could play it with no problem as well. I could doubt that one is on CD 1, right? :)
by the way which is the best plugins to use?
For your case you may test it with any Pete's GPU plugin and P.E.Ops as well. And bios, you may want to try it with SCPH1001. And see how it goes.
also whenever i go to an option for epsxe for plugins this screen always comes up RSNXT.dll was not found.
Sorry, that was not happen to me before.
and WNASPI32.dll not found. I don know what those mean.
That one, the common problem for XP user. You can download the ASPI from..... errr... you can search it around this section as it was mentioned.

Or you can use my favorite CD plugin which is SaPu CD plugin which does not need require WNASPI32.dll.

Any problem you can PM me or post it here. ;)

hagbard

Most of the times the WNASPI32.dll from Nero will work. It might be dowloaded (the dll) for free.