epsxe emulator problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightybadger

hi there i just downloaded the epsxe emulator along with the epsxecutor file but it keeps asking for the playstation bios does anybody know where i can find this ive been searching everywhere for it, please please please help me before i go out of my mind

Ender

Well, there are many psx bios around.
Just google a bit and get scph7502 for example.

Ender

mightybadger

ok ive downloaded every file to do with epsxe that i can find i have found the playstation scph7502 bios but now its saying i dont have a gpu plugin wot would the file name be for this file so i know if i already have it

mhl12

bios are copyrighted files. thats why they have been removed on some sites. I konw for a fact that there are still some sights that have ps1 bios that you can download since I got mine last week online. However, it is against the forum rules to tell you which sites. All we can say is google it and you will eventually find it.

You can find emulator plugins on the emulator zone site (not these forums but the actual host sight). The plugins depend on the hardware you have on your computer (video card, sound card, etc.)

also you should not bump your thread. There is an edit button to edit your post. (however, it will dissappear after an hour i think) Bumping threads often will get you banned as stated in the rules: http://forums.emulator-zone.com/rules.php?

montpics

mightybadger said:
ok ive downloaded every file to do with epsxe that i can find i have found the playstation scph7502 bios but now its saying i dont have a gpu plugin wot would the file name be for this file so i know if i already have it
I'm pretty sure you didn't find this important sticky being made in this forum.

>CLICK HERE!< :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.