Emulator/Computer Screen Looking Buggy.

cagalli

This is my first time using a psxe emulator. When I use the epsxe 1.6, the whole screen blacks out around the game, except for my computers time icons.

when I see the screen shots of people using emulators, I mainly see the smaller boxes around the game like znes and the like.

is it the setting I have it on? I'm defenitely only minimally computer savvy, so I can't begin to figure out on my own how to fix it.

Last edited:

mhl12

probably a plugin problem. Have you tried different video plugins?

cagalli

i don't really know which ones to try, everyone seems to suggest different ones. i'm using the one this site reccomends in their guide right now.

yugiohmaster

A+ Certified
hey if you tell me which video card you have ill tell you which plug -in to use okay if you do not know how to look up for the name of the video card just go to control panel>>displaysettings tab then on black letters youl see the name of the video card and can you believe it I runed this emulator almost at full speed on 449 mhz and a sis 315 315e video card isn't that weird

cagalli

found one of the pete's that works mildly, a little glitchy, but works well enough. i'll experiment with others tommorow, thanks for the help! and i'll post if i have any further troubles.