emulations on vista?

MBmannen

hello I'm new to this forum and to this sorts of programs so i turned to you which have more knowledge about this I have downloaded over ten different types of emulations and only one have worked one windows vista butt you couldn't save on that one so plz help me whit this problem

when i start the game it works for a wile butt when the furst text line comes along you can't go any further why?

and the weird part is the it says that the battery has run dry and the game can be played?? i have only one idea what the problem is and that is that it don't work on windows vista so why plz help plz plz i beg you :bow::bow::bow: plz help

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
I'm sure not many have any idea what you're talking about. We need to know a few things first:

* What emulator is it? (Name and version)
* What game are you having problems with?
* Is the game played from an original CD/DVD or is it some kind of ISO file?
* What are your computer specs?

MBmannen

I'm sure not many have any idea what you're talking about. We need to know a few things first:

* What emulator is it? (Name and version)
* What game are you having problems with?
* Is the game played from an original CD/DVD or is it some kind of ISO file?
* What are your computer specs?

the emulator is visualboyadvance and the game is pokemon sapphire, ruby and emerald

and the game is a ROM i suppose and not a CD or DVD does this make any different? my computer specs hmmm don't really know what specs mean sry butt i have vista that much i know and i know that their has been some problem with vista butt i don't know the answers

Last edited:

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
the emulator is visualboyadvance and the game is pokemon sapphire, ruby and emerald

and the game is a ROM i suppose and not a CD or DVD does this make any different? my computer specs hmmm don't really know what specs mean sry butt i have vista that much i know and i know that their has been some problem with vista butt i don't know the answers

Ok, first of all Don't post links to roms and back-ups of games. That is against the forum rules. (If you still can edit your post I suggest you remove it!)

Second, read the forum rules just to be on the safe side in the future. ;)

Third, now I understand my confusion even better since you posted this in the Sony emulation forum.

As for your problem, the roms could be corrupted. Otherwise I'm not too sure. You can find out some of your computer's specs by right-clicking on "My Computer" icon and selecting 'Properties'.

Last edited:

MBmannen

Ok, first of all Don't post links to roms and back-ups of games. That is against the forum rules. (If you still can edit your post I suggest you remove it!)

Second, read the forum rules just to be on the safe side in the future. ;)

Third, now I understand my confusion even better since you posted this in the Sony emulation forum.

As for your problem, the roms could be corrupted. Otherwise I'm not too sure. You can find out some of your computer's specs by right-clicking on "My Computer" icon and selecting 'Properties'.

ok i don't think its any problem whit the files butt if you could pma me some games which you know is working i would be Glad

Khmer

I should have known better I suppose, but I never directly stated that meet me on AIM for well, you know. Will never happen again sir

Off-topic: I recall seeing that avatar somewhere. Do you have an iPod?