DS problem. Help needed!

spotanjo3

OH! I see what I was doing wrong. I was playing around with the GBA backup files, not the NDS ones. I'm an idiot.

Rockmanforte, thanks SO MUCH for your help!! It works GREAT now!

Buuut...I have one more question. It's not detecting my save file and the main screen only has the "New Game" option. How can I load up from the save file that I sent you?

Also, the bottom screen has thin white lines going through it. Is this normal?

You are welcome.

Make sure your nds and .sav have the same name, for an example:

phoenix wright.nds
phoenix wright.sav

and yes the bottom screen has thin white lines going through it is a normal. :) If you play real nds lite..same thing. :)

dmb87

Dreaming Tree
Hm. They both have the same name, but for some reason it's still not detecting it. Do they have to be in a certain file?

Also, I found another problem. The game and sound run GREAT on no$gba, but whenever I go to the "Court Record" screen, the game slows down big time and the sound is destroyed. Is there a way to fix this?

And thanks again for all your help and patience. You're amazing.

spotanjo3

Hm. They both have the same name, but for some reason it's still not detecting it. Do they have to be in a certain file?

Also, I found another problem. The game and sound run GREAT on no$gba, but whenever I go to the "Court Record" screen, the game slows down big time and the sound is destroyed. Is there a way to fix this?

And thanks again for all your help and patience. You're amazing.

Make sure the .sav is in the battery folder.

Make sure emulation speed is 50% or 10% to speed it up.

No problem. I love to help people and I dont say no to people like you who need our help. . :)

dmb87

Dreaming Tree
Rockman, you're the BEST! It loaded perfectly! Thanks SO much for sticking with me. You're amazing!

spotanjo3

LOL! You're welcome, man. I am glad that I can help you with that. Anytime you need, you know where to find me. ;)

Last edited: