DS Emulator

spotanjo3

Use no$gba 2.4b and do not use the patch rom. Use the clean rom and yes it's fully playable and save properly now. :)

I do not liked the pokemon games. They are repeatedly and bored quickly. I got that information from someone to you guys who want it. :)

spotanjo3

the patch was for 2.4a that had save problem and 2.4b solved the save problem and now you can use the cleaned one to play without patched.

DarkBloodyFetus

Eh, The King of Kings
Eh, I got mine to work yet I have a question to ask you.

Why is asking for items such as BIOSNDS9.ROM so against the rules on this site?
Not that I'm asking for them, I've found my own but this place seems to have some type of strict policy of not allowing users to provide these type of material to other members.

How can I check to see what version of NO$GBA that I'm running? I noticed that my game was at the 885 on the top when the game was running that was causing massive lag during gameplay. Yet I've seen users who had around 100-99 and they didn't have lag whatsoever. How is this possible? I have an excellent PC that's capable of running most games at max settings.

spotanjo3

Ndsbios is illegal because someone dumped their own or something. It's against the rules.

Do not believe people that said they had around 100-99 and didn't have lag whatsoever. You didnt see it with your own eyes ? I do not think so. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYBODY!

It doesnt matter how excellent your PC is..the emulator is still in development and you have to be patient or buy a new NDS lite. :)