Dragon Ball Z - The Legacy of Goku II ordeal!

Jalpeonic

1085-DragonBallZ-TheLegacyofGokuIIU.png

As many have told, I used the trick "Options>Emulator>Save Type>EEPROM" mechinism. It's been working so far, but when I got up to this certain event in the game, it started to malfunction and not working again :/. Even with the corrent settings enabled.

1085-DragonBallZ-TheLegacyofGoku-1.png

For those of you who played the game, this scenery is taking place 3 years later in the game after you've beaten the "King Triceratops" in "Triceratops Jungle" as either Gohan or Piccolo; and retrieaved the Key to West City stolen by the old man, this is also the time the malfunctioning started to take place again. Every other event before that, flying around the world map wasn't a problem.

Is this a problem that requires more extra settings, or is this just a certain bug that can't be worked on on this VBA version for this rom?

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Well when i played DBZ Legacy of goku II i didnt even have to change the save type and i beat the game several times.... But for Legacy of goku I i did... Try Not only changing it to EEPROM but put it at Flash 128k.

Jalpeonic

Ah, it works, at first, what you suggested wasn't being processed though, but as soon as I restarted the emulator, the rom took the settings, and validated them. So yeah, thank you :)