Dolphin Help getting an iso working

arklogic

Ok i have a Mario Party 7 .iso for gamecube, and i tried it on dolphin. I do have a pretty good computer, but it seems to be running 100x slower... Also, when i try to configure my controller, its regocnized, but i dont know which is "button 1", "button 2", etc. Its not like you click the setup and press the button on the controller. When i load the .iso, the blinking thing with "press any button to continue" is blinking unbelievably slow. and when i try to press any buttons, nothign happens. Any help would be appreciated :)

Jale

There's no working GameCube emulator that lets you play at full speed, so forget it.

arklogic

Okay i saw its at 4 fps. I managed to get past the warning screen. I know it is impossible to get it to full speed but is there antyhing i can do to make it close or at least faster than 3/4 fps?

spotanjo3

You will need to wait for a few years or more for a better speed. If you do not want to wait then it is best to buy game cube console instead because it is cheaper right now or you have wii ? Then you can play your game cube games on wii. :)