Dolphin Emulator Issues PLZ HELP :(

Jussumdude

Hey guys, i believe this is my first post. I have a few issues trying to run dolphin emulators. I have not yet been able to get it to run because of these issues. I'd post this question on dolphins official forum...but for some reason my accountn isn't working so...ya.

Anyways i have a few problems, all of them linked i think. Here they r.

if i attempt to open a rom via the lil 'open' button near the top left. it doesn't load and i get a lil 'PANIC' message saying:
"Failed to load DSP plugin plugins/plugins_DSP_HLE.dll"

and then i get another error message immediately following saying:
"Couldn't init the core. Check your configuration."

then when i attempt to check my configurations via the lil 'config' button i get this error message:
"Could not read. /User/wii/shared2/sys/SYSCONF. Please recover the SYSCONF file to that location."

AND...i get another error message when i attempt to open the file containing my roms via the 'browse' button:
"Error creating directory. /User/Cache/: 3"
(it says that for every rom file in the folder. 2 in this case, windwaker, and twilight princess)...only after i press ok on the error messages their lil picture and description in the main box appear (banner, title, company etc.) if i attempt to click on them it says the first error message mentioned (failed to load dsp, couldn't init core etc.)

So...i had similar problems trying to get the project64 emulator to work. (and am currently facing the problem getting a sony PS1 emu to work). after much trail and error i figured out that the solution and problem to the project64 issues had to do with the Vista user account control stuff. someone said something about vista

"applications installed to Program Files and launched without administrative privs in Vista, are not granted access to the local folder, it is maps transparently to a virtual store.Either move all your emulators into a Folder created off the main C: directory, or run them all with the run with administrative permissions compatibility switch."

this DID fix the problem, as i simply moved all the files onto my desktop (annoying to look at, but it works)...however this has thusfar not fixed the problem for dolphin. *sigh*...

So...anyone able to help me figure out the issues and get this thing going? ANY help would be greatly appreciated. now that windwaker and mario galaxy have sound i simply MUST get dolphin working.
Thanks guys -Nathan E.