Emulator Problem: Dolphin clearing code cache

zolorolo

Every time I try toy play LoZ : Wind Waker, It says it's "clearing the code cache". What do I do?

large

large

large

large

zolorolo

WHY ARE THERE 40 GUESTS AND ZERO MODERATORS/REGISTERED USERS TO HELP ME? IF YOU KNOW HOW TO HELP, MAKE AN ACCOUNT. I MADE ONE JUST FOR THIS POST AND I SWEAR IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
WHY ARE THERE 40 GUESTS AND ZERO MODERATORS/REGISTERED USERS TO HELP ME? IF YOU KNOW HOW TO HELP, MAKE AN ACCOUNT. I MADE ONE JUST FOR THIS POST AND I SWEAR IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

You do realise that not everyone viewing the thread has the answer, most if not all are most likely looking for an answer. Plus, there are different time zones, you have to be patient.

Preeeeeeetty sure a mod has to approve it first.

EDIT: The thread, that is.

No, a moderator doesn't have to approve it.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
You should also host those pictures on Imageshack or something, when they're opened in a new tab, we just get a link to your Twitter page.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
zolorolo, this question was asked all over the dolphin forums. Bottom line is wait... That message could take up to 15 minutes. Also it seem to eventually go away. Not even the devs know why it hangs.

zolorolo

You should also host those pictures on Imageshack or something, when they're opened in a new tab, we just get a link to your Twitter page.

I thought that it would be all fine and dandy if I just posted them on my Twitter or something, but I guess not.

zolorolo, this question was asked all over the dolphin forums. Bottom line is wait... That message could take up to 15 minutes. Also it seem to eventually go away. Not even the devs know why it hangs.

Thanks for the help. I thought my case was special because I could find zero other threads with my problem. Also, that's kinda a big problem that I hope they fix.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
It would have been fine, but your Twitter account isn't 'open'. Only your followers can see your profile, with the settings you have.