desmume 0.5.0 released!

spotanjo3

http://desmume.sourceforge.net/

Remember, do not complaint if the games are slower than the previous version or anything else. Please say thank you and you are doing a good job, ok ?

Do not forgot to drop your nice messages over there to cheers them on. The next version will be better, hopefully. Now, enjoy this release! and make a screenshots if you want. HAVE FUN! GO!

EDIT: Please test your 2-D games on this because 3-D doesn't emulated in it...not yet because I was told since I am beta test. Thanks!

Screenshots here, anybody ? ;)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

No one want to test it and put the screenshots in here ? I am at other forums and they have some screenshots for this emu and this emu is getting along very good this time. Please help test this emu because without your help then this emulator will not live. COME ON, people. Work your butt on it! :D ;)

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
I've tested it but i can't play on it lol, either the top screen goes black, it's too slow, or it just crashes, i can load up most games but then when i try to play something, it doesn't work or something happens lol

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Really ? I am shock! o_O

Credit goes to: t3hs0urtac0

LUNAR : DRAGON SONG (U)

Playable with gfx glitches. every time i enter a battle, it automatically runs from battle. i dont know why. other then that, no serious problems as far as i know

Credit goes to: NewHJ

Version 0.5.0

Game: Digimon World DS (U)
Status: FULLY PLAYABLE! SLOW but SAVE, SOUND and GRAPHIC emulation are perfect!

Then something is wrong with your. :)

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
The games i played are:

Burnout Legends - When You Choose The Race It Crashes When Your Driving Towards The Race Line.
Bomberman - Bomberman And Enemies Are Visible But Background Isn't.
Dragonball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - When Loading up Crashes On The Opening Screen.
Goldeneye - Rouge Agent - Crashes When Loading Up Levels.
Mario Kart DS.....
Marvel Nemesis - Rise of the Imperfects - Says, " The DS Game Card Has Been Removed Please Power OFF Your DS. "
Need For Speed - Underground 2 - Top Screen Is Black, Can't See In Game.
Worms - Open Warfare - Does Not Respond When You Click Or Push The Key For Button A Or Start.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Some of them doesn't run in this emulator because it didnt emulated 3-D like Mario Kart DS..not yet anyway.

Last edited:

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Fair enough what about the rest? anyone else experienced the same problems or is it just me?

spotanjo3

I checked with some people in other forums than this. They are continue taking screenshots and they seems to have no problem with this desmume like me. Some do not played and some are playable and some are fully playable but most of all..they are slow. :)

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Here are some Screenshots, when you said are slow, these Screenshots look slow since they are running say at 2 or something FPS but it is playing at ok speeds, if you can play, on Bomberman it's ok speeds but it's just the background that anoys me.

Burnout Legends.

Bomberman.

Goldeneye.

Mavel Nemesis - Rise Of The Imperfects.

Last edited:

montpics

Guessing the only problem that need to be done is the GFX emulation. :)