Emulating Xbox is posible now.
Cxbx Reloaded Git (2018/12/02) is compiled. Cxbx-Reloaded is an emulator for running Microsoft Xbox (and eventually, Chihiro) games on Microsoft Windows. The project began life as a fork of Cxbx with added 64-bit support. Work is currently underway to backport some of the improvements from Dxbx. Cxbx-Reloaded is still pretty unstable, don't expect it to run much at this point.
Cxbx Reloaded Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1511 from LukeUsher/debugging-hangs
* Workaround a hang when PsCreateSystemThreadEx returns too soon
* Fix a crash in Morrowind, add a test_case to notify us of the situation if it occurs elsewhere
* More tweaks
* Call SystemRoutine directly instead of bootstrap voodoo
* Stop EmuX86 spamming the log in Unreal Championship, this kills performance