converting disc to iso?

AXel

im not sure if this is against the rules, since i own the game and just want it in iso on my laptop so i dont have to carry around my disc

but i was wondering how or if i could convert my ps1 games into iso?
if this is agaisnt forum rules sry

hagbard

You might try ISOproducer, it's easy and free. You need Pete's / Peops CDr Plugin in your ePSXe (the best PSX emu) plugins folder.

Other options are CdrWin, CloneCD, Nero or Alcohol120%, but are commercial applications.

Last edited:

AXel

does it matter what kind of read mode i use?

EDIT-meh i picked a drive and set some randy read mode now it wont even open, says its encountered a problem..ect.

Last edited:

hagbard

You need to install Adaptec ASPI Layer (or ForceASPI the better), or select IOCTRL in Peops/Pete Plugin in win 2k/XP only before do anything.

Pete's/Peops plugin can auto detect the read mode when you have a PSX disc inserted in your CD/DVD-ROM Drive (select your drive first).

Hope it helps this time :)

Last edited:

Genome

north west south west
the isos can be read without the use of deamon just like hagbard said. (maby one of these imaging threads should be stickied...ive seen several in the last couple of weeks)

montpics

Genome said:
.....(maby one of these imaging threads should be stickied...ive seen several in the last couple of weeks)
We'll see in the next couple of weeks. :cool:

mhl12

another good iso software is clonecd..

but some ppl say that it doesnt work. i used in on epsxe w/ FFIX and it worked fine.

hagbard

Already post. Thanks anyway :)

The best imho it's mount the image via Daemon Tools, so you don't need to care about the compatibilty of the used format ;)

Last edited:

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
u may also use blinread and isobuster (great stuff)
u can use their evalutaion version
Nero seems to work fine (the use deamon tools) :D