Changing Discs bug? ePSXe

SquallWhatever

Hello everyone of the Emulator Zone community.
First of all i would like to say that this is the best site ever for emulation and thank you for being on the interwebz.

I have been playing Legend of the Dragoon and i reached Disc 4.
(I will try to avoid spoilers)

The thing is that in Disc 4 you can travel in all the places of Endiness(the World Map)
But when you entering the towns it requires you to change the disc xD

I had no problem going from ex.Disc1 to Disc2 cause there was a save point right before the ending, but now it seems that the "Change disc" function is not working.
Also there are ISO's, not actual discs :3

Is this a bug? Found another thread here regarding this issue but it wasn't helpful.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

megamanx41

How to change discs on ePSXe

Download a program called Daemon Tools. I suggest using the "Lite" version since it's all you need and is simple and easy to use. Once it is installed use it to create a virtual disc drive, then load the ISO of the disc you're switching from using ePSXe like usual. When you're asked to switch discs just use Daemon Tools to load the ISO of the disc you're switching to into the "virtual disc drive" you made before. Now the computer thinks that the actual game disc is in one of it's drives. Finaly, use ePSXe and go to File then Change Disc and choose CDROM. That's it, good luck.