A new public version of the Wii U emulator Cemu has been released. Here are the changes in version 1.15.13c:
- general: Fixed GamePad view using the wrong resolution when opened before a game is launched
- general: Fixed mouse cursor disappearing when interacting only with the GamePad window in fullscreen (#172)
- general: Dropped support for legacy v1 graphic packs
- general: Screenshot hotkey changed to F12
- debugger: Added LR to register view
- CPU: Fixed overflow check in SUBFEO instruction. With this change Adventures of Pip no longer crashes on boot. Other Unity based games might be affected as well.
- CPU: Fixed implementation of MULLWO. Full Blast no longer crashes with save game (#117).
- nlibcurl: Fixed a delayed crash that could occur when games used curl_multi_fdset()
- GX2: Fixed hermite filter not scaling with window size