Can't run Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadore on Nintendo DS?

Larba Geer

Well actually this is my first post on any forum but that doesn't matter. I had downloaded the rom of Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadore but it doesn't runs on my NDS emulator. When I start the emulation, it actually starts but after the main logos of nintendo and konami, the screen containing green flash at the bottom and black on upper side appears? Does anyone have this problem too? I don't know how to fix it?
:eek:

shtefanntz

Well actually this is my first post on any forum but that doesn't matter. I had downloaded the rom of Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadore but it doesn't runs on my NDS emulator. When I start the emulation, it actually starts but after the main logos of nintendo and konami, the screen containing green flash at the bottom and black on upper side appears? Does anyone have this problem too? I don't know how to fix it?
:eek:

hi...what emulator do you use...i want to playe yu-gi-oh gx spirit caller...but i cant find any emulator which works:((...pls tell what you use...:bow:

spotanjo3

no$gba is only one that can runs many nds roms than desmume. For example, Megaman ZX can run on Desmume and no$gba doesn't...not just yet.

This is no$gba 2.3c. You will need nds bios, firmware, and an tool called eNDryptS Advanced.

How to use them ? Use the search becuase we already explained. :)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Spirit Caller (U) - It is playable and everything is good. Maybe some glitches but playable~!

48d5dg3.jpg

2yya22w.jpg

2ufq5nc.jpg

Last edited:

shtefanntz

sorry if this seems really retarded...but...where can i find that firmware.bin ...i found those bioses...but i couldnt find firmware.bin...pls help...if you are allowed...

shtefanntz

i manageded somehow to start the emulator with the ds rom but it says "unable to read data. please turn off the power and reinsert the game card"...what do i have to do next?? :bow: help pls

after i received that unable to read dat....i renamed the the .bin file from firmware.bin to ds_firmware.bin....after that....in stead of that message''unable to read...''...i got some chinese words....i am really confused....pls help..

Last edited:

spotanjo3

i manageded somehow to start the emulator with the ds rom but it says "unable to read data. please turn off the power and reinsert the game card"...what do i have to do next?? :bow: help pls

after i received that unable to read dat....i renamed the the .bin file from firmware.bin to ds_firmware.bin....after that....in stead of that message''unable to read...''...i got some chinese words....i am really confused....pls help..

rename to firmware.bin, not ds_firmware.bin!

Go to media back up in OPTIONS and you will see that.

boifu

when i try to open my game it says, "unable to read data. please turn off the power and reinsert the game card."
can any1 help me plz?:(
my firmware is firmware.bin

spotanjo3

Try and use your head:

Go to OPTIONS>EMULATION SETUP>NDS CARTRIDGE BACKUP MEDIA

See ? That's simple.

trexar

no$gba is only one that can runs many nds roms than desmume. For example, Megaman ZX can run on Desmume and no$gba doesn't...not just yet.

This is no$gba 2.3c. You will need nds bios, firmware, and an tool called eNDryptS Advanced.

How to use them ? Use the search becuase we already explained. :)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Spirit Caller (U) - It is playable and everything is good. Maybe some glitches but playable~!

48d5dg3.jpg

2yya22w.jpg

2ufq5nc.jpg

i have required items bios and firmware and such and i encryted the rom and all i get is a white screen and the rom no playing also in media option firmware isnt there

spotanjo3

40e8ho9.jpg

Change it to GBA BIOS (NINTENDO LOGO) <------- you need firmware.bin

then click save options and click reset cartridge after you load nds rom.

Look:

48lx76d.jpg

spotanjo3

If you still cannot make it works. There is might be that your nds rom is bad or your nds bios or firmware.bin is bad.

barkhad

Banned
Do you have the 2 bioses plus the firmave.ONE OF THE BIOSES ARE 4KB AND THE OTHER IS 16KB AND THE FIRMAVE IS 256KB. YOU MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THE WRONG ENCRYPTER.:confused:.Or bad firmave or either bios dump

kaboth2006

hey wtf i cant bring up thw window of the options it wants to load a gba file what i do wrong? or is it because i have to find somethin 1st