Cant find fire emblem 4-6

Durban

Short story, was a huge fan of Fire emblem 7 as a kid. Saw screenshots of fire emblem 4-6 and saw that they were the same engine. But I can't find Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776, or the Sword of Seals.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
So are you asking for help in finding those games?

Last edited:

Durban

I'm really not sure how that was misunderstood, but yes, I would like to know where to download Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776, and Binding Blade for my computer. Will the zSnes program work or are you already laughing at me?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I'm really not sure how that was misunderstood,
Well quite simply we assume people take the time to read the rules. I mean I didn't want to out right assume you had not. Sounds like we both made wrong assumptions.

1. Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs(MP3 etc), Ripped Movies(Divx etc), ROMs, ISOs or Warez. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted and the thread creator will be dealt with accordingly.

Will the zSnes program work or are you already laughing at me?
Snes9x may run the games, if not zsnes is worth a try. If you computer can handle bsnes, it runs all games.

Since you asked multiple questions I will not close the topic.

Last edited: