Can the save file from emulator continue playing in physical NDS game console?

chinabig

I have searched the same thread with running through the "search" result and serial to about 30 pages but I can't find it yet.
All I can find is "ROM is illegal" stuffs.

Problem(short to the point): I don't wanna wait for my allowance so I want to play the game with emulator first. then, copy it the the game console when I buy one.

The problem I'm having right now is like this. I play pokemon game till now with emulator to FR/LG versions. When I knew that there are B/W versions which will be exactly different from other old versions, I wanted to play too much. So, I tried finding the ROM to download. Then, I accidentally find that you can link with the official Pokemon.com site and do stuffs with your NDS in B/W versions. Because of that, I finally decided to get a NDS for myself but my allowance are still low to get one yet. If I can get the ROM file, I wanted to start playing it already. Or should I ask this question:"can I do those stuffs with emulator"? I think the answer will probably be "no" because how can they know if one cheated the game or not. I also just find out about cheating the pokemon games. I never knew it before. Now, I don't even want to continue playing with emulator because even if I get rare pokemon or something, who will believe that I didn't cheat.

And, I found out that NDS emulators still don't support linking or Wi-Fi connection. This is so annoying if it comes to pokemon. You need to do trade and stuffs. So, it is good to have a game console. I will just use the emulator for just temporary before getting the game console for myself.

But, the problem is here. I don't know whether I can move the save file or do something from the PC to NDS game console. Can I? If not, all I left is to wait for that never-know-when-will-reach-the-target allowance.
If yes, can anyone detail me with how to do it? This probably is impossible.(but waiting with lots of hope)

For Admins: you can delete this post if there's the same one existed but remind me via private message or messages that will come into my Inbox(I'm still new in this site so I don't how I can notice about anything.All I know is Inbox so I'm sorry) with the link to that same post. I will keep searching too.

Thanks for the reply if there will be any.