Can no$gba get any bigger?

dmb87

Dreaming Tree
*EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. I'll just edit the topic to inform people who don't know how.

Can no$gba get any bigger?
no$gba is set to a single size, which is rather small. In order to increase the size, follow these steps:

1. Right-click on the no$gba icon.
2. Select "Properties"
3. Select the "Compatibility" tab on the top.
4. Under "Display Settings" check the "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution" option.
5. Click "OK"
6. Open up no$gba and enjoy!
*Note: This might make your entire screen larger or smaller, according to what resolution you're using, but once you exit the program your screen will go back to normal.

Hope I helped!

Last edited:

spotanjo3

LOL! I know about it and didn't know that you people need that.

For me, i don't because the normal is fine to me and I like it that way but I will get it bigger when the developer add-on it in the future but for now I am enjoying the normal size for now. :D

dmb87

Dreaming Tree
I like the bigger size much better. Especially for playing Phoenix Wright. I can see clues much easier.

Jale

Size is not a problem for people with LCD monitors now that every pixel is well represented.

spotanjo3

Size is not a problem for people with LCD monitors now that every pixel is well represented.

Not really. I had CRT monitor and do not have a problem with that but now I have LCD monitor and looks much better however I do not have a problem with a size on any monitors. I don't complaint as long as my eyes are good at 20/20. :happy: