baah shenmue is not working

Senpai

first of all sorry for my bad english...

I got chankast with ntsc dc_bios & flash and utopia boot cd, all I need to run a .cdi of the american version of shenmue. I use to play it long time ago with daemon for utopia's and the game's .cdi, but know that I want to play it again, it's not working -_-

as far as I remember... I must turn on chankast, reset it and put utopia on the virtual disk drive, then put shenmue's .cdi when utopia's menu opens. the game is supose to run automaticaly, but nothing happens. the menu is not changing and I can't reset chankast.

what should I do?

Senpai

just tried shenmue passeport's cd and it works since I don't need utopia for him. so the problem comes from my utopia (or maybe shenmue's .cdi... I hope not since I got the same problem for shenmue 2...). but I've already downloaded all versions, including the first who's supose to be the one who always works, and nothing changes. help!

Chex

If it's is just disc 1 doing this try burning it to cd then run it on chankast. Tried a couple Shenmue 1 files recently & had to do that for disc 1 on both sets. Hope it works.