L H D T P M
The Atari 8 bits systems emulator has been updated today. Read the changes for more information:
- Fixed the SetIRQ service routine of the built-in Os.
- Fixed (again) the Antic NMI/DLI generation.
- Fixed CPU handling of the WSYNC register (broke Atlantis)
- Fixed the keyboard handler of the 5200 emulation which did not generate the up/down bits properly.
- Fixed the light pen code generation.
- Fixed parts of the 65C02 emulation, zero page access was not extending properly to page 1.
- Fixed a lot of compilation problems on 64 bit architectures, special thanks goes to Alexander Müller for helping me to hunt down these bugs.
- Fixed the SDL detection in configure.
- Fixed the player generation logic again a bit, did not support horizontal player splitting quite as it should.
- Improved the emulator handling of warnings, you can now go back to the menu.
- Added emulation of 1050 internal diagnostic commands.
- Fixed SIO return codes for SIO bypass routines.