An audit question

playmazter76

The Retro Kid
I recentely got mame32fx v.0114 and all my games and some with errors work but games that come from neo geo specifically the 1s i have which are samurai showdown v special, metal slug 1, and svc chaos-snk vs capcom super plus dont show up on the available list however they are on the not working list and when i click on them the bottom says rom missing however i double click them and they work with no glitches whatsoever and does being a bootleg rom have anything to do about it.can u explain whats going on and how i can fix on putting these games on my working list and yes i do have the bios 4 neogeo or is a glitch on the program itself and if it is do u recommend anyother gui based program 2 run the games. And yes i've tried the mameinfo.dat file and still no avail. a million thanx in advance.:confused:

playmazter76

The Retro Kid
the game wont show up on the available list but is on the unavailable list i will click on the title and the game will run whats going on and if its my bios where can i get the updated version:(

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
You can not ask for a Bios update here you know the rules right.

Anyway the MAME Bios files are really easy to find remember www.google.com is your friend :D

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
I recentely got mame32fx v.0114 and all my games and some with errors work but games that come from neo geo specifically the 1s i have which are samurai showdown v special, metal slug 1, and svc chaos-snk vs capcom super plus dont show up on the available list however they are on the not working list and when i click on them the bottom says rom missing however i double click them and they work with no glitches whatsoever and does being a bootleg rom have anything to do about it.can u explain whats going on and how i can fix on putting these games on my working list and yes i do have the bios 4 neogeo or is a glitch on the program itself and if it is do u recommend anyother gui based program 2 run the games. And yes i've tried the mameinfo.dat file and still no avail. a million thanx in advance.:confused:

Silly question but have you run a full audit?. If all roms are present and correct then if you go to 'file' > 'audit all' they should get shifted into the working list.
There may have been minor changes to the roms as well, so although they still work you might need to obtain up to date ones for 0.114.

Feel free to PM if you get stuck.

Last edited: