Game Problem: Adventure Island for Playstation 2, MSX, and Nintendo Gamecube

Paul

Is there a way I can play Adventure Island on Playstation 2, MSX, and Nintendo Gamecube online? The reason I ask is because Wikipedia says that Adventure Island is for those 3 systems besides Nintendo and Gameboy. So I looked on *****, *****, ***** and some other websites like that for Adventure Island on Playstation 2, MSX, and Nintendo Gamecube. But of all those websites I've been on none of them show Adventure Island for Playstation 2, MSX, and Nintendo Gamecube. So if you know where I can find Adventure Island on those 3 systems, please let me know so I can download that game on those 3 systems and play it on all of them. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul

I know what the rules are and I know that giving links is against the rules. I just want to know if there's a way I can play Adventure Island on Playstation 2, MSX, and Nintendo Gamecube since Wikipedia says that game is for those 3 systems that's all. I'm having trouble finding Adventure Island on those 3 systems online. I hope there's a way you can help me without breaking the forum rules.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
I know what the rules are and I know that giving links is against the rules. I just want to know if there's a way I can play Adventure Island on Playstation 2, MSX, and Nintendo Gamecube since Wikipedia says that game is for those 3 systems that's all. I'm having trouble finding Adventure Island on those 3 systems online. I hope there's a way you can help me without breaking the forum rules.

Well, a simple Google search revealed that it can be found online (At least the GC version). i cen't tell you where though. (Forum rules). But if I can find it so could you. The complete title of the game is actually Hudson Selection Volume 4: Adventure Island.

And technically the references in your first post is not links, but they are still valid adresses to sites that contain copyrighted material. I'm not a mod here, but I if you want my advice I suggest you delete them.

Paul

I watched a trailer on YouTube for the Nintendo Gamecube version and the Playstation 2 version of Adventure Island but I didn't find a trailer for the MSX version of Adventure Island. Plus I typed in at Google Hudson Selection Volume 4 Adventure Island but I can't find a website that allows me to download it and play it on Playstation 2, MSX, and Nintendo Gamecube. Once again I know that links can't be given on these forums, but is there anyway I can download Hudson Selection Volume 4 Adventure Island on Playstation 2, MSX, and Nintendo Gamecube so I can play it on those 3 systems? I really want to play it on those 3 systems. I hope you can help me without breaking the rules.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
The rules include removing the references to rom sites in your first post. The rules also include not asking where or how to get roms or anything else that's subject to copyright.

You need to read and abide by the forum rules before posting or you will end up getting banned.

No one can help you get these games without breaking the forum rules, this site deals with emulator advice and support....that's it.

Last edited:

Paul

Okay but does every forum in the world have a rule saying no providing links to websites or is there at least one particular forum that allows that? I'm just curious to know that.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
All the forums at Emulator Zone are subject to those rules. If you want help with software piracy then you'll need to find somewhere else. There are plenty of other sites with forums where you can talk about roms, again though most of them have links to or directly host roms themselves so again fall foul of this sites AUP.

I would suggest perhaps using google to search for something more appropriate for your needs.

If you get stuck with the actual emulation of the systems once you've got software you want to use though, by all means pop back.

And you still haven't removed the romsite references from your first post.

Last edited:

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
Sorry Paul but FatTrucker is right. There is no way for us to post any hint or direction to copyrighted material other than Google. And trust me, Google is the way to go in your and really every case. Either by finding the software you're after or by finding a forum that's better suited to your needs.