Addicted to the internet?

sunnyoh123

The internet is a vast, magical place full of information, entertainment, and connections with friends from all over the world. It’s easy to see why so many people become addicted to the internet. There’s just so much to see and explore, and it’s not hard to find a new internet addiction to check in on every day. When you’re addicted to the internet, you find yourself spending a lot of time online. You may find that you’re spending more time online than you’re supposed to. It can be hard to put the internet aside when you’re so used to checking it constantly. However, if you’re addicted to the internet, it’s important to take a step back and figure out why you’re spending so much time online. You may be addicted to the internet for several different reasons. If you think you’re addicted to the internet and don’t know how to stop, read on to learn about the possible causes of internet addiction, as well as tips on how to quit if you’re hooked. gartic phone ovo game

PetieT

Your Score:

Results:
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

I thought I would get a much higher score. There are times when I lose sleep from being online, or on an online game.
It said the same thing, lol. I sit at my computer all the time.