Where can I find safe downloads for PS3 and Xbox 360 games?

KunjogLinigharl

I recently installed RPCS3 and Xenia on my new gaming PC. Now, I'm searching for a reliable and secure platform to download PS3 and Xbox 360 games. Specifically, I'm interested in obtaining RDR1 (Red Dead Redemption) and Ace Combat 6 for PC, along with the earlier Ace Combat games ranging from 1 to 5. Additionally, I'm contemplating acquiring certain PS1, PS2, and original Xbox online games that were not released chat on platforms like Steam or similar sources. Can you recommend a good source where I can find these games?

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I'm searching for a reliable and secure platform to download PS3 and Xbox 360 games.
Wait... let me get this question right, you want to steal, and commit an illegal action, and are hoping to find a "secure platform" for this? So, assuming you are aware stealing is a crime, how on earth do you plan to steel in a secure manner? Sounds a bit much like an oxymoron don't you think? Hey I want to shoplift but I want to do it so I do not have any consequences... I'm really starting to loose faith in people... If you truly didn't know this was stealing, then you should have contacted the author of the games, right? I mean just ask them to give it to you for free...