epsxe, is closed source, does that mean i wont have access to it forever, if they say, shut it down?
Play! is a portable PlayStation2 emulator. The focus of the project is on making PlayStation2 emulation easy and accessible. Just pop in your favorite game's disc and have fun!
- No BIOS required. Play! is an high-level emulator.
- Easy configuration. No custom settings to fix specific games.
- Available on many platforms. Making sure the experience is the same everywhere.
Play! v0.47 is now available. Here's what's new in this build:
- Compatibility improvements: Atelier Marie & Elie and Tairyou Jigoku now go ingame.
- Fixed regression in Mushihimesama. Goes back ingame.
- Fixed sound/music issues in Kingdom Hearts.
- Vulkan: Improved handling of min & mag filters (some games should look less blocky).
- iOS: Added support for AltServer JIT activation. This needs to be enabled in the settings.
- Android: Improved position of FPS label on notched screens.
- Android: Fixed crashes.
The following systems are supported(refer to the emulation module documentation for more details):
- Apple II/II+
- Atari Lynx
- Neo Geo Pocket (Color)
- GameBoy (Color)
- GameBoy Advance
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System/Super Famicom
- Virtual Boy
- PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16 (CD)
- Sega Game Gear
- Sega Genesis/Megadrive
- Sega Master System
- Sega Saturn (experimental, x86_64 only)
- Sony PlayStation
You have no access to the source code, this is what "closed source" means.epsxe, is closed source, does that mean i wont have access to it forever, if they say, shut it down?