Search results

1. m_lovitt

any one else see this

I wnder how well It can emulate (nes/snes/genesis)Any one else see this (I stole this artical from yahoo, I only know what is posted)
  2. m_lovitt

"soft modd'ed X-box"

I have reciently recieved a gift, a friend of mine soft modded my x-box. Its awesome I have a nes a snes and a sega emulator and a gameboy emu (plus the ability to "save back up copys to my HD) but I have one problem the staoc HD in an X-box is small 6-8gig sependant on whenyou bought yours. Is...
  3. m_lovitt

Z.S.N.E.S. 1.50

is any one else having trouble with the new zsnes upgrade? I had all sorts of trouble,choppy frame rate glitchy sound, buggered screnes, none of which I had when I was running 1.42 are thies accual problems with the emulator or was it just poorly congiged for my fossil of a P.C.??? (I have since...
  4. m_lovitt

what ROMs work well with mame32?

I am having lots of trouble finding roms that work ell with mame32 and my Logitech precision controler. I guess I do not have the tecnical know how to set up mame32 I succesfully setup and opperate gens znes and rock nes x " kenga fusion" has given me trouble but MAME32...agggh I have never...
  5. m_lovitt

Help with fusion!!!!! AGGGH

I have just gotten the Fusion emu. and I can get it to load and play normal sega genesis rom no problem however it will not load my gega CD or 32X roms! what am I doing wrong Plz help