Search results

1. S

Gens Trouble

Whenever I try to run Gens on my computer, it looks like it's loading, but then it just sits there. Then I have to use Task Manager to shut it off because it's not responding! What do I do to make it run again?
  2. S

Games I Want To Last Forever

Mortal Kombat Armageddon Gauntlet Dark Legacy (PS2 Version) Soul Calibur I and so much more... And I want to be able to buy them for future systems, not just emulate them. But the problem is that, in MK and SC's case, they're always being surpassed by newer, better (or are they) games. And in...
  3. S

DOOM 3 Voodoo 2 on PS2

The PlayStation 2 cannot run DOOM 3's graphics normally, we all know that. But, there was a patch made for the game that greatly reduces the graphical quality but still retains its good looks, so that it can run on a 3dfx Voodoo 2, and even Windows 98. Is it possible to make a copy of this...
  4. S

Free Adaptoids

Does anyone know where I can get good Adaptoids for free? I had a N64/PSX one, but it doesn't work anymore.
  5. S

Halo 2 on PS2

I've heard some tidbits about Halo 2 actually being on the PS2. I saw a screenshot for it, and even though it was pixellated, I don't really mind that stuff so I'll be OK. Is there actually a mod or torrent or something that will allow me to actually play Halo 2 on my PS2. I don't have an XBOX...
  6. S

Soul Edge/Calibur Anthology

Does anyone know if there's some sort of Soul Edge/Soul Calibur compilation in the works? And if so, for what system? Because it really isn't fair that Soul Calibur 1, one of the greatest games ever, was only released for a dead system (Dreamcast). And I'd really like to play Soul Edge/Blade...
  7. S

Best Project64 Plugins

I have: Windows XP Professional SP2 AMD Sempron Processor 2600+, MMX, 3dNow, ~1.6GHz 1024MB RAM DirectX 9.0c NVIDIA GeForce 6600 Realtek AC97 Audio What's the best plugins and configurations for my computer to run Project64? Because right now it runs very crappily.
  8. S

Soul Calibur

Name ANY emulator that can decently run ANY Soul Calibur game (even Soul Edge/Blade).
  9. S

Neo Geo Emulator for PS2

Where can I find a Neo Geo emulator that works on the PS2? Because I'd like to play Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, and Samurai Shodown with all my friends without being crammed together sharing the keyboard.
  10. S

Kawaks Cheat Utility

Can someone please point me to the latest Kawaks cheat utility? I believe the one I have is outdated because it only support Capcom games and not SNK games.
  11. S

PC Games on the PS2

Here are the PC games I want to play on the PS2: DOOM, DOOM 2, and Final DOOM Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny Quake 1, 2, and 3 Return to Castle Wolfenstein What programs and tools will I need to play these on my PS2?
  12. S

A new DC emulator, or some progress on Chankast?

Please answer one of the two questions: 1. Is there a new, GOOD DC emulator in the works? 2. Is there progress being done on Chankast? I'd really like to play the DC version of SFA3, but Chankast runs it horribly. So I need either a newer version of Chankast (I've got the latest one), or a...
  13. S

Street Fighter Alpha Anthology Hard Disk Save

When I read my SFAA PS2 manual, it says the game can save its data to the PS2's hard disk to speed up loading time and increase smoothness. But when I go to the main menu, where the hard disk save option should be, I don't see it. I have an old, large PS2. How do I get the game to save itself to...
  14. S

Street Fighter Alpha Anthology Hard Disk Save

When I read my SFAA PS2 manual, it says the game can save its data to the PS2's hard disk to speed up loading time and increase smoothness. But when I go to the main menu, where the hard disk save option should be, I don't see it. I have an old, large PS2. How do I get the game to save itself to...
  15. S

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Is there a Dreamcast emulator out there that can run SFA3 with little to no problems? Because right now, it runs with horrible graphics and glitches on Chankast. I remember watching this video on YouTube where this guy was playing SFA3 on an arcade machine, but it appeared to be running on a...