Search results

1. A

The legend of zelda phantom hourglass Help!

:(i have the rom for the legend of zelda phantom hourglass for no$gba...but it doesn't run completly...the message: data could not be written, turn the power off....(bla bla bla) keeps apearing...what should i do? help please!
  2. A

How to create a no-cd crack??

Hi everyone!:D if someone knows how to create a no-cd crack please tell me because i really need help doing this, because i downloaded a program and installed it already but when i want to run it it says "wrong disc inserted" i don't know what to do please help me :p
  3. A

please help me!!!!!

hello i've got a little problem....i have instaled The Sims 2 (original) and now i'm trying to install the expansion packs (not original). the instalation runs perfectly until they ask me about cd4 of The Sims 2 for an update check.....I insert the cd and press ok but then a message appears...
  4. A

tomb raider anniversary

i want to burn Tomg Raider Anniversary with poweriso but something fails and i don't know why..it says burning failed with some numbers on the front:o can someone help me?:happy:
  5. A

the sims 2

HEY everyone! :happy: i just downloaded this game which came with all the expansions..but i can't run it... first of all i need to install sims 2 with poweriso but i can't find a decent crack!! ( the image below says it brings a crack but it doesn't :( ) can someone help me?' :p this is the...
  6. A

children of mana no$gba

hey everyone!:happy: children of mana was working perfectly..a little slow but perfect...until it freezes when i'm about to talk to "flammie" which is a character of the game...i press the touch screen and then it turns black! and the game doesn't proceed.. please help :p
  7. A

pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue no$gba save error

hey!:happy: I have a little problem with this game...i can´t save it!! it says that the saving process failed...(i'm just reporting this because i though this game besides fully playable was able to save successfully)... so if someone knows how to help i'd be thankfull :)
  8. A

how to work with no$gba??

If there's anyone who can help me with this please say something:o I realy want to try it!! :p kiss:D
  9. A

pokemon emerald

Hi!:p I would like to play this game in visual boy advance emulator...but it is in japanese...how can I fix this?
  10. A

game cube games

Hi!:p I know Game Cube emulation is not perfect but i also know that there are some games that dolphin can play right? so my question is..which games work? can someone give me alist or something? :o
  11. A

zelda majora´s mask n64

I have project 64 and I am playing zelda majora's mask..but i don't know how to save the game:msn_confu can someone give me the answer...:p
  12. A

ISO

I downloaded a game..and it can only be opened with POWER ISO...but i can´t do it...i don´t know how to work with power iso...please help:D
  13. A

gamecube emulator ??

is there any emulator for gc that is capable to play the legend of zelda: the wind waker? i have dolphin_v102 but it says that there's an error: fatal error : failed to load ansi_font.bin fatal error : failed to load ansi_font.bin and i have the most recent version of the emulator...
  14. A

is there any workable nintendo ds emulator?

if there's any nintendo ds emulator that works just tell me :msn_wink:
  15. A

why aren't there good emulators for DS?

why aren't there good emulators for DS? I just tried one emulator called DeSmuME and it worked but the it freezed I think..:mad:
  16. A

are there any emulators for nintendo ds?

i have tried some emulators and none of them works very well...are there any emulators that work for DS?:excl:
  17. A

nintendo ds

i just downloaded a nintendo ds emulator called iDeas and a game which is tao's adventure. but i'm having some problems like..the game starts but then the touch screen stops working...do i need some kind of rom or something..PLEASE HELP:excl: