Search results

1. S

3 count bout / fire suplex

ok look .. i now the rules of this site .. and im not gunna break them (again) but if anyone knows this game or has it working then hats off to them cause ive cruzed all sites and ill be damn'd if every site doesent have the full game .. i see its been ranked and voted on so somebody has it ...
  2. S

wrestling games

i need to find complete wrestling games for MAME32 FinalBurn Alpha and please no WWF crap lol any help would be awesome i got the EMU itch lol
  3. S

GAME STYLES

can anyone list some games that are like final fight raiden i dont have a joystick yet so games like this are easy to play wit a keyboard .. so any other games in these styles would be a killer help and also loads of fun thanks and that also are listed on the mame32 avalible list :D
  4. S

how to use Kawaks emulator ??

i can download and unzip this EMU easy but when it comes to imcorperating games im lost .. can someone explain it too me step by step please .. cause even the directions on the net dont explain it in none comp expert terms i just wanna play the games i loved y isnt it as simple as NES or SNES...
  5. S

NEO-GEO EMU help please

sorry for the misunderstanding