Search results

1. S

A new Final fantasy game

hey every body B) have you heard of the new final fantasy 7 game? it is called final fantasy 7 : advent Children i hop it will be as good or even better then final fantasy 7 :lol: Here are some Screenshots of the game
  2. S

Pokemon Saphir probleme

Hi i herad that pokemon saphir has some problemes on Visual Boy advance. i solved the probleme 1)load the rom 2) enable Real time clock (options/emulator/Real time clock) 3)enable 128 k save type ( emulator/save type/128K) 4)reset the Game ( file/reset) the game runs now.
  3. S

GCN FILES HELP ME PLEASE

i want to now howto convert a gamecube cd to a CNC file? please help me!!! what sowtware do i need? :(
  4. S

Your Favorit Console?

My Favorite is N64 and Playstation 2
  5. S

zelda problem

Hi i use project 64 1.5 and i played ocarina of time on it my problem: i used the cheat menu and aktivatet the infinitiv arrows. now when i deaktivat the cheat i can't carry any arrows or buy some. i have 0 arrows and i try to buy some but he says that i can't use them yet. please help me :unsure:
  6. S

Rip software

hi i own some gamecube games but the Gamecube is not working well. does some one know a rip software to rip gamecube games to GCM files? PLEASE HELP. :(
  7. S

How can i make a gamecube game to a GCN file?

hi what software do i need to rip a gamecube game to a GCM file? please help B) :ph34r:
  8. S

DOSBox

does some one now how to run dos games under dosbox 0.69? :blink:
  9. S

Phantom

hi do you guys now a console named phantom? i heard it is possibal to play all consol games on it. is it true? what is the website of the console? :ph34r: