Search results

1. braveerudite

I think Project64 1.7 still reading 1.6 and files and is giving me errors

I think Project64 1.7 still reading 1.6 files and is giving me errors I think Project64 1.7 still reading 1.6 and files and is giving me errors. I don't know why is not working now. I went from 1.7 build 49 to build 55 and now it doesn't want to load the games. I get error.
  2. braveerudite

Ootake 1.34 Released (TurboGrafx16/PC Engine Emulator)

Ootake is a great and highly compatible PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 emulator. I wonder why is not in the list of emulators. Please admins put this emulator on the list of PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 emulator list. Ooktake is updated often. It is written by a Japanese developer but there is an English...
  3. braveerudite

"Ootake" Ver1.33 is released.(2008.01.03) (TurboGrafx16/PC Engine Emulator)

Ootake is a great and highly compatible PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 emulator. I wonder why is not in the list of emulators. Please admins put this emulator on the list of PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 emulator list. Ooktake is updated often. It is written by a Japanese developer but there is an...
  4. braveerudite

SNES & NES emulators not listed in the main site.

This guy is a developer from Japan but he also releases multilenguage versions of his emulators. So far I have tested his SNES & NES emulators and I think they Rock. He also has PC Engine/ Turbo Grafx 16 emulator as well. go check his main site here. GIGO and Hii's...
  5. braveerudite

A few great emulators not listed in the main site.

I found this in another site. This developer is from Japan but he also releases english versions of his emulators. It would be nice to put his emulators up at the main site and gather support for it. So far I have tested the NES & SNES emulators he made and they run great. He also have PC...
  6. braveerudite

What's the meaning to these letters!!! Please help :(

:( Someone please tell me what all these letters at the end of each rom files mean. I have like 5 or 6 versions of the same game (rom) but I can't figure out what all those letters on parentesis at the end of each rom mean. I can't find anywere a definition to this confusing stuff. Someone...