Search results

1. L

PS3 controller stopped functioning?

so my qoopro PS3 remote stopped responding i thought it might be battery so i charged it full for two days then turned the system on but NOthing, then i hit the " reset" button on the small hole it responded for 1 second which took me to Playstation store then stop responding again any help...
  2. L

Emulator Problem: Why does the Xbox 360 controller connect to the computer but the PS3 controller doesn

I have a couple games on my PC that would be much easier to play with a controller (Borderlands) but I only have a PS3 controller and none of my friends want to borrow me a 360 controller. I can't connect my PS3 controller to my PC because it's to complicated. So why does only the 360 controller...
  3. L

qoopro PS3 controller stopped functioning?

so my qoopro PS3 remote stopped responding i thought it might be battery so i charged it full for two days then turned the system on but NOthing, then i hit the " reset" button on the small hole it responded for 1 second which took me to Playstation store then stop responding again any help...