Search results

1. A

Does anyone have World Cup for NES?

I'm looking everywhere for this game if someone know that this ROM exist please let me know http://www.consoleclassix.com/gameinfo_nintendowc_nes.html
  2. A

Nintendo Mario Bros 1 ROM really exist?

I've been looking around and I couldn't find the original Mario Bros, could someone please let me know if this ROM really exist? a little help finding it will be appreciate
  3. A

Netplay for FCE Ultra and SNES9k

I'm trying to play online with other people with no luck, how you have to configure the netplay in those emulators?
  4. A

PSX gamepad USB adapter?

I need to know which psx gamepad USB adapter works really good with epsxe, I saw this one in ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Playstation-to-USB-PC-Adapter-PS2-PSX-PS1-DDR-Converter_W0QQitemZ8237136415QQcategoryZ41059QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Also one at Radio shack...
  5. A

How to load Sony screen before games?

I've been trying to load the sony logo before the games like the real psx with no much succes. I read about the -slowboot command line and I make it work using directly with epsxe, creating a shorcut and adding this command line. But I use Delta to run epsxe more easy and i can't make appear the...
  6. A

forced feedback with saitek P2500

Hi I'm trying to enable the forced feedback or rumble with my saitek p2500 game pad. Does anyone had this working? and with what games works? please let me know. I'm using epsxe by the way.
  7. A

I can't run Syphon Filter 2 & 3, please help!!!

Hi guys I just download Syphon Filter 2 & 3 but they don't want to run!!! :mad: its driving me crazy!. They came in .mds .mdf files, so first I tried to convert them to .bin .cue with UltraIso, like i did with my other games, and no luck!!!, then I tried using Daemon tools, loading the .mds...
  8. A

Tekken 3 is not running!!!

Hi to all! I downloaded a version of Tekken 3 OT golden leon, or something like that, the thing is that the game run only some times, but now I can't make it run!!! only this screen appear with blue back and red letters that said "Tekken 3 OT golden leon 23 character and more" but ends there...
  9. A

Configure game pad

Hi I'm trying to configure my saitek P880 in epsxe, everything works except for the analog joystick, what do I need to do to make it work? please help me!!!