Search results

1. H

Name 3 Favorite Game Music

Here I come to ask what's your three favorite Game music. My favorite are: 1 - Ending theme from Chrono Cross; 2 - Opening Theme of Tenchuu 2; 3 - "Small Two of Pieces" - Xenogears Ending Sequence.
  2. H

Mission: Impossible

Hi, I make an ISO from the game Mission: Impossible, because the original one is from a neighbor and the CD was, somewhat, scratched, but the Alcohol 120% passed with 100% without read problems. The intro and the menus are working fine, my problem is when its finish to load the first mission...
  3. H

Vagrant Story and others ...

Hi, I was playing Vagrant Story in CVGS but there are some problems with the sounds. I heard in another place that is a bug of plugin that CVGS couldn't solve, only with a certain plugin that can be used in ePSXe. It's not only in VS, but I heard the same problems with some others games, like...
  4. H

Silent Hill 1 Problems

Hi, I'm having problems in Silent Hill 1 in both CVGS and ePSXe 1.6.0 The problem are: 1) In the movie sequence of Lisa mutation, when she appear in front of the screen and when she is bleeding on head, the game freezes, but the music is still going on. I tried it over and over without luck...