Search results

1. croser

Emulator Organizer 4.4.1.16 out

Emulators Organizer is an advanced program designed in order to manage your roms, Games, E-Books,Compressed files, Music and any type of file. Emulators Organizer simply described as launcher, you can use it for different purposes,professional and advanced,grap game (file) photo or cover,view...
  2. croser

Emulator Organizer 4.0.2453.134

We have made hot update for EO emulator\game launcher , High compatibility and new core that should deliver the best performance Here is what is new in this version: Emulator Organizer rebuilt with optimized code to be faster and more stable. End-User Interface changed to make it easier...
  3. croser

Check my forum and my softwares(Created by me)

Me and my brother have created some soft wares,also we have created forum about retro games,yo can see old console roms with snaps and descriptions,It will be great if you come and be a member::happy: Our forum link: ***LINK DELETED BY THE MODERATOR*** 1-Mynes: My Nes is a portable open source...
  4. croser

Emulators Organizer 2.4 released !!

:D A new version (2.4) of Emulators Organizer has been released today with a lot of changes : Create a list of unlimited count of consoles. Add unlimited roms for each console. Contains a great tool for adding roms which searchs for roms automaticly. Edit and manage each rom (edit name on...
  5. croser

Emulators Organizer 2.0 released !!

A new version (2.0) of Emulators Organizer has been released today with a lot of changes : * Create a list of unlimited count of consoles. * Create unlimited roms collection for each console. * Contains a great tool for adding roms which searchs for roms automaticly. * Edit and...
  6. croser

My Nes BETA 0.8.1.15 released !!

A new version of the C# nes emulator "My Nes" and here are the changes : 1. APU fixed (new sound engine that increase the emulator speed to 150 fps generaly when you enable the Speed Throttling.) All sound channels rewritten and the Triangle, Noize and DMC channels work 100%. Still some...