Search results

1. J

What do I need to upgrade?

I'm interested in running a PS2 emulator on my PC. I'm using Vista. Here are my PC specs, so if you can tell me what I need to improve for my pc, then that would be appreciated. Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 Processor Each core operates at 2.50GHz, 2MB L2 cache and 800MHz FSB...
  2. J

Xenogears cutscene problems

I'm playing xenogears on the epsxe emulator with a PS2 gamepad and whenever I get to an anime cutscene, the sound completely goes out, but just for the scene. Does anyone know of a solution for this?
  3. J

How do I use the R4 flash card for my DS?

I'm thinking of buying an R4 flashcard so I can play Snes, GBA and maybe an ocassional DS game on my DS console. From what I understand, I need a Micro SD card to copy the data onto, then I need to plug the Micro SD card into the R4 card. Where can I find a Micro SD card for this? I'm not...
  4. J

Snes to USb convertor

I thought I'd buy one of the USB conertors to play my Snes emulators with an Snes controller. What would be the best convertor to use? I also use windows vista.
  5. J

How do I run PSx roms?

I'm new to PSx emulators and roms but I regularily use Snes emulators so I'm a little lost as far as the PSx emulator goes. I downloaded all the plugins, bios and configured everything, but I don't know how to use the isos or roms. I'm on emuparadise and I wanna run Valkyrie Profile and the...
  6. J

bad rom

I downloaded the Snes rom Star Ocean and whenever I open up the rom, it says bad rom on the opening after a couple seconds. Is this something I should be worrying about? Other people didn't have problems with the rom but is there any way I can fix it?
  7. J

I have a little problem with Zsnes

I was having problems with finding the roms on the emulator and playing them, as seen in my old thread. But right now, I'm having a minor problem with the Zsnes emulator, because when I'm playing games, I get a little line which moves down the screen in certain games. Tales of Phantasia and...
  8. J

snes9x is not reading my roms

I downloaded the snes9x emulator and loaded it up but when I go to load game, it doesn't find the game I saved in my rom folder. Does anyone know why this happens? I also get this message when I open my emulator and it says, Security warning, unknown publisher. I don't know if that message is...
  9. J

Please help me run this epsxe emulator

I'm trying to use the epsxe emulator to play some games and I followed this guys youtube guide step by step and downloaded all the bios and plugins. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/video/how-to-download-and-install-a-playstation-emulator-on-your-pc-194719/ but when I try to start the emulator...
  10. J

Znesw emulator help

I saw a stick on emulators but I didn't understand it, I downloaded the Znesw emulator and I'm trying to play the chrono trigger rom. I have the emulator on my desktop but how do I use the rom with the emulator? Edit: I'm using the rom right now with the emulator and the roms a zip file but It...