Search results

1. D

Just thinking

Was just thinking, as PJ64 interprets or recompile code as it goes along and then temporarily saves it in a memory buffer, so if it needs to use it again it douse not need to interpret or recompile it again. So why not make it possible for PJ64 to save the code its made so it no longer even has...
  2. D

How good douse it run on your PC?

Hello every one :) I was just wondering in you experience what is the best emulator and plugins and even system requirements to run Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark, Pilotwings 64, Lylatwars, Zelda & Mario64. ;) I only have a slow computer, its a AthlonXP 2500+, 512mb RAM, 64mb GF2 MX 400, Win98...
  3. D

Y?

Hello :) Why is it so hard to emulate a XBOX as it is basically a PC, A slow one at that. But we can emulate N64 and PS2 that use data thats actually impossible for a X86 CPU to process in one peace even after its converted it to X86 code! :huh: :(
  4. D

Newbe... mistakes?

Hello I am new I really like this emulator zone site but just noticed some mistakes that you may wish to correct. The N64 has a of the shelf MIPS R4300 CPU and its part of the MIPS-III family (aka MIPS64) and so implements the MIPS-III ISA (64bit) so is indeed a 64bit CPU with 64-bit wide data...