Search results

1. R

Question on Dream Arcade

I become the lucky owner of a side by side Dream arcade machine and am having troubles as the joysticks do not allow continuious left or right movement, rather only allow 4 steps then it halts until to swing it right or left again...anyone else have this toruble? anyone have a idea how to fix...
  2. R

Hello

I've been around a while, but yet to have formally introduce myself. Names Rob,Resident of Ohio and a die hard Retro gamer, Sticking mostly to NES sidescroller games and some puzzlers. Some of my favorite games of all time are Super Mario Brothers 1-2-3 Mighty Bomber Jack Castlevania and the...
  3. R

Savestate Troubles

I have a RockNesX 2.0 Emulator and am having troubles saving states on certain games such as [Castlevania and Kirby's Adventure, along with a handful of others] I was wondering if anyone else has had this trouble and found a solution, or knows of a better emulator that doesn't have this trouble...
  4. R

Game Related Artwork and More Thread

5. R

-Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat -My take on it

Street Fighter 2 ~Arcade 1991~ Vs. Mortal Kombat ~Arcade 1992~ The Battle for Retro Fighting Game Glory This debate has haunted many a arcade ever since the good folks at Midway began shipping the highly innovative first launch game in 1992, as a answer to Capcom's Hugely successful...
  6. R

Best little known Mame Games?

I have seen and played alot of games..But most are the standards and was wondering if we could compile a list of little known yet highly enjoyable Arcade Games.. List name and what kinda game and why yea like it if yea want. thanks
  7. R

Simpson Bowling Question

I am having troubles running Simpsons Bowling on my Mame32FX. I have the following files. simpbowl.zip[simpbowl.25c] konamigv.zip simpbowl.chd Now the CHD file is broken up into two files. I placed both in seperate Folders Named simpbowl & simpbowl 2 which are located in my ROM folder When I...
  8. R

Questions about Mame

1.I have Windows Vista on a Emachine what is the best version of Mame to get [Non dos please and newest version]? 2.How do I work Shooting Arcade games with a controller? 3.How do I work Racing games with Controller? 4.Do any versions of Mame Support Simpsons Bowling and if so how would I go...