Search results

1. D

No$ GBA Huge Applicaton Error?

I get this error message while it loads a DS or GBA rom. I am using the latest version of the No $ GBA. It was working before fine until I quit and restarted the emulator. I know it's not the rom because it is an extremely trusted and reliable site. Please someone help me with this!
  2. D

Slightly Noobish Question About DS Emulator

How do you save and load save games into the Emulator of NO$GBA?
  3. D

Shiny Gold Question

000014D1 000A 1003dae6 0007 Apparently I've been trying to implement this on VBA with the last updated version of Pokemon Shiny Gold. However, the master code keeps coming up with the error that the code is for a different game and it may not wok correctly? Seriously, WTF? I have taken this...
  4. D

Rome Total War on Imperial Glory?

I'm deciding on which game I should obtain next. Imperial Glory or Rome Total War. Most have stated that Imperial Glory is a clone off of Total War though I could care less. I have played both demos and enjoyed each of them extensively. I'm leaning more towards Imperial War because Ive enjoyed...
  5. D

360 Emulator?

So when do you think we could see a working 360 mod in the near future? I believe that it will probably take about 3 - 8 years a most for even a Beta version....
  6. D

What setting should I go for?

The Unlimited MHz-Disaster, 100 Percent or the or the or the Unlimited MHz-Disaster, 10 Percent while using the No$GBA 2.4B? Here is what I think is the positive and negatives I have for each one and I want you to tell me what I should go for. Mind you that I'm using it to play a Pokemon Pearl...
  7. D

Question about No$GBA Emulator

Awhile back, I remember that I asked a post of what I should set the configurations to to play Diamond and Pearl and it ran quite well. Now, my PC kind of crapped out on me so I lost the original settings of my Emulator and was wondering if they could post what the configurations were to run...
  8. D

Is there a reason why new users can't read the rules?

Seriously, I've seen 5-6 topics on the Nintendo Emulator board this week alone asking about how to obtain roms....It's not hard to spend a few minutes of reading what the rules are before joining people. There's also no so hard idea of actually looking it for yourself using Google. Don't get me...
  9. D

Pokemon Emulation Question

One of my friends wants to know why he keeps getting this message while playing Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on Emulation. "Microphone Wave in Failure". He has an StigmaTelAudio in terms of a sound card.
  10. D

Pokemon FireRed

Anyone have codes for the following: FireRed/LeafGreen
  11. D

How hard is it to make an Emulator for a system?

I'm just curious about this. I've seen Visual Boy Advance work almost flawless with any of the games currently released yet the DS Emulator is barely in the beta stages for actually get a game to work properly. I know that there's a difference between the change of hardware and that the...
  12. D

DS Emulator

Any one that's capable of playing Diamond and Pearl successfully?
  13. D

Resident Evil 2 and Project 64

Is there a reason why Resident Evil 2 doesn't work with Project 64? All I hear is sound after I click new screen and what appears to be the loading screen. Nothing else happens.