Recent content by TheLeader

1. T

Game Genie Not Saving Codes

Title explains it all really, but I will talk you through what I did anyway: First off, I open up Kega Fusion and load the 'X-men' rom. It loads and I then click File > 'Game Genie/ PAR.' This opens up a pop-up window titled 'Game Genie/PAR' Here I enter a code (TCKT-CAFT) and a description...
  2. T

Help Me Name The Game

Hi, I remember playing a game back in the early 90s for the Sega MegaDrive/Genesis, but I can't remember the name. I used to come home from primary school to play it and it's making me all nostalgic thinking back to it. I would love it if I could play this game again, so hopefully someone out...
  3. T

Are My Specs Good Enough?

Hi, I wanted to use PCSX 2, but I wasn't sure if my computer would be able to handle it. Here are my specs: CPU: Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core QL-65 GFX: Mobility Radeon HD 4530 RAM: 3GB DX: 9 Any help would be much appreciated :happy:
  4. T

Hi

I'm currently a University student who is feeling rather nostalgic about the good old days of sitting around destroying my vision, playing Sonic. Sega megadrive emulation is the only part of the forum I plan to participate in, as it was the only console I owned during early childhood. I may post...
  5. T

Emulator with a Good User Interface

What I am looking for, if it exists, is an emulator with a user interface akin to the Sega Megadrive Classic: Ultimate Collection game. Unfortunatley, I cannot link to a screenshot of the game menu because I am a new user, but a quick google search will show you what I mean. Of course, any...