Recent content by SurrealVizion

1. S

epsxe crash on startup version 1.9.25

My computer is just a little something I threw together just for running emulators, but it should be plenty enough to handle epsxe...intel pentium 2.6 ghz, integrated intel graphics and 2 GB ram...I thought not having a graphics card could be the problem at first but after checking around the...
  2. S

Nintendo emulator that will run on a PS Vita?

Title pretty much says it all, does one exist? Or any other systems for that matter?
  3. S

Issues with Mobile (android) emulators

Anyone that is using emulators on your android phone, (specifically JohnNES lite, SuperGNES lite, and PPSSPP) I have roms loaded onto my PC but when I try to transfer it to my phone, for some reason it won't copy. Anyone know what the problem might be? Also what folder would the roms be stored in?
  4. S

Best emulator frontend? Like a Home theater PC frontend

Looking to include my emulators in my Home theater PC. I'm looking for a nice way to present it, in the same way a frontend for say, Netflix would work. You search through box art for a game, when you find it it would show a couple of screen shots, a description of the game, whatever. I've...
  5. S

Minumum specs for an Emulator-only PC?

My GF is into old-school games, NES, Super NES, Genesis, etc...plus I like a lot of them too, so I was thinking of buying a cheap used desktop (probably one of the business type "flat" desktops that are shaped kind of like gaming consoles) and putting nothing but emulators on it, and hooking it...