Recent content by subconscious

1. subconscious

It's wrong, but I know it!

I'm not new to the site, or to build these things but for some reason when I am config the PSX in its wizard and I get to the point to choose to play either CD's or iso's, I pick CD's and choose the epsxe CDR ASPI core 1.5.2 and choose to configure it to direct to what drive I will use for it to...
  2. subconscious

Delta Help!!!

I Don't know how new this is, I haven't been to the site for a while now :o . And Im not new to emulators, I just never set one up. But does anyone know anything about delta? I can't figure it out, and I have the bios and some plugins(don't know if there any good though)I just can't figure...
  3. subconscious

Follow a new game.

Still IN THE MAKEING is our mmorpg, To see updates about it, ask us about anything, and give us your ideas and what you think. Hope to see you there. http://www.thequantico.net/
  4. subconscious

Lineage2, Come inside!!!

Hey, For anyone that plays L2 and and fully agisnt bots/farmers, and wants to join the JUDGEMENT group aginst them, visit WWW.WEREFROMTEXAS.COM/JUDGEMENT(no caps)
  5. subconscious

Care to help me out a little?

Me and my freinds want to have a go with the ps2 emulator, thier way better than I am with any software, but I would still like to have a little help from anyone who wants too. I need to know were I can get some componets to make the emulator run (If thats "legale" to ask for here) , like the...