Recent content by spiky502

1. S

could you help me

well my psx works great is there a way to make the screen smaller and not full screen plz help
  2. S

super mario world for nes beta testing

im testing super mario world for nes yes nes its a pirated versoin of the game becase it was going to come out for nes but the didt do it and i got a copy of the rom and im beta testing the levels its pretty fun
  3. S

one of my banners i made

well this is just the 1st banner iv every made its funny kinda look iv made more to
  4. S

my zelda website you post!

plz coment on my website on the guestbook and this is going to be the best zelda site every man its not done yet almost the link <link removed> cool cool:D if you dont like the site go jump off a calfed thank you:fuckyou:
  5. S

mavrel vs capcom and kof 2003 best damn games ever AND MY FAV GAMES FA MAME

ITS LAWL MAVREL VS CAPCOM AND KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 ARE THE BEST MAME GAMES EVER NOW GIVE ME A HELL YA GIVE ME A HELL YA PPL HELL YA the list of my fav game are 1.MAVREL VS CAPCOM 2.KOF 2003 3.MARVEL VS STREET FIGHT 4.METAL SLUG 3...
  6. S

well this is a hacked super mario 64 rom

well someone gave me a patch and he made the hacked game himself and i got it to work the bad thing is it only works on 1964 emulter i tryed on project 64 the best damn emulter ever but nothin o well here some screens pm me if you what the full rom with the patch all ready on it the name of the...
  7. S

my name is spiky502

my name is spiky502 spiky for short. my fav games to play.super smash bros(i use the project 64 with kabillera suport to play online =).and zelda mm and oot iv been play messing around with zelda with a lot of cheats its so fun iv made videos with me haveing fun with zelda i didt post em on...
  8. S

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS MY NAME SPIKY502

super mario 64 hacks and cheats RIGHT HERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cojcXhKBgSo _________________________________________________________________ mc hammer(AMV)hammer time RIGHT HERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COFGbM_Q4V0...
  9. S

IM LOOKING FOR A ZELDA MAJORAS MASK SAVE GAME

COULD SOMEONE PLZ GIVE ME THERE PROJECT 64 SAVE GAME FOR ZELDA MM IT WOULD BE NICE I JUST WHAT TO PLAY AROUND WITH ZELDA MARJORAS MASK SO IF YOU COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS