Recent content by searles

1. S

Super Mario Kart 64 Question

Is it possible to play the races in Mario Kart 64 in reverse? I know that it's possible using the Nintendo 64 console, but what about in an emulator?
  2. S

Using A Computer Mouse With Other Emulators For Other Consoles? SNes, Genesis, Etc.

NoGBA has a really cool feature for Nintendo DS roms by allowing you to use the mouse on the game acting as the controller. Could this ever be available for other consoles/emulators such as NES, SNes, Genesis, etc.? I like being able to use the mouse on the screen to move forward. It would be a...
  3. S

What's The Status On Playing Nintendo DS Roms On A PC?

I've got some Nintendo DS roms along with NoGBA. I'm experiencing both lag and sound issues. Does this happen with everyone, or is there some way of playing perfectly? Does anyone know whether or not full screen is going to be available for Nintendo DS roms? I hate playing on such a small screen...
  4. S

Using The 8 Bit Sound Card For Emulators. Possible?

I have an old laptop with no sound card. I was curious on whether there is any way to implement sound through the 8 bit sound card
  5. S

How Do You Apply M.A.M.E. Updates?

My computer's operating system is Windows Vista, if that helps at all. Could someone please tell me in layman's terms?
  6. S

MAME Flyers, Icons, Snapshots, etc.

There are only a select number of MAME Roms that I want stored on my computer. Is there any website or any other way possible that I can download only the flyers, icons, snapshots, etc. for the Roms that I wish to keep, rather than downloading every single flyer, icon, snapshot, etc. for every Rom?
  7. S

Why Isn't MAME Anywhere Near As Emulated As Other Emulators?

Nintendo 64, Playstation, NES, SNes, etc. All of these are emulated near perfect . So why isn't MAME? I've seen so many updates to MAME and so many roms that don't work. Why is it so hard to emulate MAME?
  8. S

FireNES (Works In Firefox Browser)

http://www.firenes.com.ar/ Firefox only Requires Java Installed with 2000 games Have Fun!
  9. S

Emulator Release: FireNES (Works In Firefox Browser)

http://www.firenes.com.ar/ Firefox only Requires Java Installed with 2000 games Lifehacker wrote a blog on FireNES here (Much more information is provided): http://lifehacker.com/394597/firenes-brings-2000-nes-games-to-your-browser Have Fun!
  10. S

How To Cut Down On File Size (MB, GB)

My MameUI32 is 16.8GB. Is there any way that I can get rid of the roms that aren't working, in order to cut down on file size?
  11. S

What's The Easiest Way To Decide On Which Roms I Want?

I have a gigantic amount of MAME roms, most of which I've never played. Is there any easy way on deciding which ones to keep, or am I going to have to go through them one by one?
  12. S

How Do I Clean My "Roms" Folder for MAME?

There are a lot of files in my "Roms" folder for MAME that are the same game; four or five. There are also a lot of game titles I don't think I'll be wanting to play. Is there an easy way to approach this, or am I going to have to click each one and figure out if I'm going to keep it or not? Any...