Recent content by ProfessorX

1. P

Project 64 cheats problem

Okay, so I unticked 'Hide Advance Settings' in the Options menu, loaded my ROM and I brought up the cheat menu. The game or the emulator had already provided some cheats for the game I was playing (Perfect Dark). But of course, I wanted to add some more. I tried right clicking to add a cheat...
  2. P

MAME problems

Hello, it's been a long time since I've used a MAME emulator. So please excuse me if any of these things have been discussed before. 1. I just recently downloaded the newest version of MAME (MAMEUI32 .133.5) and I also downloaded Mame cheats (XML Cheat Collection MAME 0.132). I followed the...
  3. P

Cheat Codes.

Hi, I downloaded some cheat codes on a DAT file. I'm trying to play a game using a mame0111b.exe from 2006 because the ROM's quite old. I was wondering if anyone could help me incorporate the cheat codes into my emulator. I read some guidelines on how to do this (eg for MAME.EXE, edit your...
  4. P

Emulator Problem: The MAME problem

This may have been discussed about on another thread, but I recently downloaded MAME 0.123, and some MAME (Arcade) roms, but I can't play any of the games because they keep saying: "ERROR: required files are missing, this game cannot be run." Is there something wrong with the emulator or the...
  5. P

Double Dragon II on the PC-Engine.

Hi, I'm new here, please excuse me if this thread is in the wrong place. I have a problem uploading Double Dragon II on my computer. I've downloaded the ROMs as RAR files, and I tried to run it through several PC-Engine/Turbo Grafx-16 emulators (including Magic Engine). However, none of them...