Recent content by KunjogLinigharl

1. K

4 Xbox Emulation

When emulating Gran Turismo on the Xbox using XBSX2, achieving a sharp and clean image while maintaining a smooth 60fps performance without relying on texture mods is indeed possible. Here are some specific graphical settings recommendations: Resolution: Set the emulator's internal resolution...
  2. K

Where can I find safe downloads for PS3 and Xbox 360 games?

I recently installed RPCS3 and Xenia on my new gaming PC. Now, I'm searching for a reliable and secure platform to download PS3 and Xbox 360 games. Specifically, I'm interested in obtaining RDR1 (Red Dead Redemption) and Ace Combat 6 for PC, along with the earlier Ace Combat games ranging from 1...
  3. K

suitable machine to build a dedicated arcade cabinet

I am searching for a suitable machine to build a dedicated arcade cabinet specifically for 80s-90s games. If the machine is capable of playing a few selected Steam games such as Castle Crashers, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, and TMNT Shredder's Revenge, without requiring a significant...
  4. K

apple arcade games

I am trying to sideload angry birds reloaded but it wont work it just crashes upon opening so i am wondering if it even is possible.