Recent content by kandarian

1. kandarian

Wii + GBA

I've heard of a GBA emulator that's sposed to run on GC/Wii, but i dunno where to get it... Help??
  2. kandarian

Naruto - soem missed episodes :P

Didn't really know where to post this, but i think general would be okay :P Now when i've watched the TV-Series, i've missed some episodes. So i tried youtube, and none of the videos there was removed. So could someone tell me what happens in episode 20-22, and 64-65 :) Ty *NOTE* Not shipuuden
  3. kandarian

SSBB SSE Error!

So, i've got SSBB (JP Ofc), works wonders on my chipped wii (Wiikey, 1.9g chip, and 3.1E Console), but everytime i tro to go to the SSE, the game freezes after the first game, and want me to turn it off. Can play almost anything but it, any1 knows what the problem is?
  4. kandarian

Zelda classic error?

Whenever i try to play Classic zelda on VBA, it says game pack error: turn the power off.. Tried everything, change savetype etc.etc. What yo you need to play it :O?
  5. kandarian

Emulators on wii?

I have a wii, (chipped) and a sd flash card... The wii has the virtual console, so is there any way i could d/l some game to my flash card and use the virtual console with the game?
  6. kandarian

How do i put in emulators in my wii?

Topic^^ I have a sdcard, but i dunno which are supported and how to put them in :) Plz help.
  7. kandarian

iDeaS 1.0.2.0 Released!

Finally, the new beta of iDeaS is out! :) Here's the changelog: Fixed a bug in TEXIMAGE_PARAM register. Fixed a bug in PLTT_BASE register. Fixed a bug in VTX_* registers. Fixed a bug in VRAM Control registers. Fixed a bug in Affine Extended Draw Mode. Fixed a bug when select Extended...
  8. kandarian

What's this game called :o

Before responding! I'm NOT searching for links to roms, or other crap. I just want to know the name z_z It starts with some kid and his frog, and the frog jumps into some pit and the boy follows. From there he gets some sort of tank and a supersuit :s Btw: It's a NES game. PS. I don't know...
  9. kandarian

NeonDS 0.1.0 Released!

NeonDS 0.1.0 has been released :) Here's the changes Please upload :happy: