Recent content by Jademalo

1. J

Glide64 Problem.. (Urgent!)

When i load up paper mario, it used to run slow on certain points. (title screen file select, going into battle, sushis tidal wave) Now for some reason, it just crashes at those points. dead. does anyone have a solution to this? i think glide is amazing btw The only thing i did was change...
  2. J

Black Paper Mario?

I have RiceVideo 6.1.1 Beta 10 to reduce the flicker, and in dungeons where its dark, mario is black. any other plugin has extreme flicker, so i have to use this one. If i use the OpenGL Renderer it gets an error saying "Failed to allocate memory" or something.. I think it has something to do...
  3. J

RiceVideo 6.1.1 beta 10

Ok. i have all 3 files, the BMGlib, the RiceVideo.dll and the RiceVideoDbg.dll, put them in the plugins folder, and it says "failed to load plugin". i put the BMGlib.dll in the main PJ64 Folder, and when i go into settings it then goes "Cannot read ini files from disk" and completley locks up...
  4. J

NO$GBA

... People say its brilliant. its great.. Nope. i cant get any DS games 2 work, i hav the bios, AND THE FIRMWARE.BIN IS NOWHERE ON THE INTERNET!!! .. any advice? (that will still be inside the forum rules) and btw, why cant the firmware b posted? it isnt exactly a rom.. thanks :) (im not...
  5. J

(>")> Classic Controller Emu <("<)

(>")> Classic Controller Emu UPDATED <("<) 1. Get a Bluetooth Device with the program Blue Soleil Running. 2. Press 1+2 buttons on wii remote to put it in discovery mode. 3. Click the red sphere on Blue Soleil to search for devices. 4. Wait for it to finish discovering, and press 1+2 again...
  6. J

VBA Save Problemo..

Hi :) I cant seem to save my game through the inernal save (PKMN MD) in the game itself, but savestate is ok. i can save games like Mario kart and other pokemon games, but not mystery dungeon.. i kinda need the internal save too.. any help? thanks, ~Jademalo~