Recent content by Forever_Zero88

1. Forever_Zero88

Anyone know wher I can find something like this?

Hey, it's been a while. I'm using the GameMaker 6.0 program to try to make a game similar to the classic Bomberman games for the SNES and I was wondering if anybody here had or knew where I could find spritemaps for the various sprites in the game. And please don't just say Google, 'cause I've...
  2. Forever_Zero88

Stuff concerning the original Final Fantasy

I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites where you know you can get chipsets from the original Final Fantasy game for the NES? I'm making a game on RPG Maker and I've got all of the walk graphics and battle graphics for all the main characters and other characters and such, as well as all of...
  3. Forever_Zero88

Is there any way I can take screen shots on any of these emulators?

Does anybody know of any way I can take screenshots of my game on the SNES9x, ZSNES, for the Super Nintendo or the NEStron emulator for the original Nintendo?
  4. Forever_Zero88

This ROM won't work and I don't know why

Alright, I got my ZSNES up and working using the DirectX program I found on a CD-rom that was lying around, all of my ROM files work great on it...but when I try to play Yoshi's Island (the game that I downloaded the emulator for in the first place) it shows all of the information and such at...
  5. Forever_Zero88

Need thingy to run ZSNES, can't get it, help would be appreciated

Hello everyone, this is my first post, I have an issue with my computer. I have lately been in the mood to play Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. Great game, only problem is I need ZSNES to play it, normally I use good ol' SNES9X for whatever reason. I recently downloaded ZSNES and there...